First to Fourth Yoga
First to Fourth offers specialist pregnancy yoga and postnatal yoga in Richmond, London and online. We help women in their 1st to 4th trimesters and beyond feel calmer, more comfortable, and equipped for birth and early motherhood with group and one-to-one pregnancy yoga classes and mum and baby yoga classes, and online courses. Our unique classes are designed to help you find ease, relax, reduce common aches and pains, prepare and heal from birth. And make your transition into motherhood a little easier. No yoga experience necessary.
We offer the following services:
- Group pregnancy yoga classes in Richmond, London and online
- One-to-one pregnancy yoga classes in your home and online, including yoga in early pregnancy and birth preparation workshops
- Group mum and baby yoga classes in Richmond, London and online
- One-to-one postnatal exercise and recovery yoga in your home and online
- Online pre-recorded courses available anywhere and anytime, including our 'Yoga and baby massage for colic & reflux babies' showing you how to do baby massage for colic, relieve your baby’s symptoms and keep yourself calm too.
Our pregnancy yoga classes combine yoga-based movement, breathing techniques, mindfulness and hypnobirthing relaxation, as well as antenatal information and birth preparation. First to Fourth’s expert approach to yoga during pregnancy means our pregnancy yoga classes are suitable from the first trimester right up until birth for all women, and designed to complement your antenatal care. Our mum and baby yoga classes combine birth light postnatal yoga for mum, and baby massage and baby yoga for baby, suitable from 3 weeks after birth (including caesarean birth) until your baby is crawling.
Get in contact